New? Start Here To See How River Cruise Advisor Can Help You
If you’ve landed on River Cruise Advisor looking for river cruise reviews, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re fully committed to providing the resources to help you make informed river cruise vacation choices.
We will get to the site in a minute, but first we will tell you a little bit about us.
We are a father-daughter journalist team eager to help our readers find which cruise is best suited for their needs. We always say river cruising isn’t about a demographic, but rather a type of traveler. While there are certain stereotypes associated with a typical river cruiser, we believe that river cruising is a great option for almost everyone and we are here to help match you with your perfect cruise vacation.
Ralph Grizzle is an award-winning journalist who has covered cruising since 1990. His work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and consumer magazines. Ralph is an experienced traveler who has been on over 200 ocean cruises, 50 river cruises, and half a dozen barge cruises. If you’re interested in active river cruises, Ralph, an avid cyclist, is going to be your go-to man for questions. Though he can answer all questions, as his extensive knowledge of ships and cruising makes him one of the most informed travelers in the industry. Read more about Ralph.
Britton Frost is a recent college graduate who is making her journalistic debut at River Cruise Advisor. Though her cruise knowledge may not be as extensive as her father’s, Britton has over two-dozen cruises under her belt. While Britton enjoys the active aspects of river cruising, she is also focused on making meaningful connections and friendships while traveling – which means that her writing often focuses on meals and nightlife aboard ships.
On River Cruise Advisor, you’ll find everything from cruise reviews to pricing charts to current deals offered by cruise lines. On the site you can check out:
- Our blog, updated several times weekly with analysis, trip reports and more
- River Cruise News
- Price comparison charts by river
- River cruise reviews
- Information about water levels and passenger experiences with high and low water (in the comment section)
- And so much more
Check out our best river cruising tips.
- My Top Three Tips For Choosing Your River Cruise
- Five Tips For Choosing Your Stateroom, Do You Need A Balcony?
- Three Tips For Cruisers Going To Europe
- Our Top Tips For A Flawless River Cruise, Part I
- Avid Travel With Britton Frost – River Cruise Tips & Tricks
- Six Tips for Smoother River Cruising
- Avid Travel With Britton Frost – Packing Tips For Women
If you’re new to river cruising, you may want to begin with Why River Cruising? and the ABCs of River Cruising.
Thanks for dropping by!
Ralph Grizzle & Britton Frost
Still not sure where to start? Get our recommendations.